Miss Grand Malaysia 2019 Final Coronation
Opening With a Huge Bang
Miss Grand Malaysia 2019 Final Coronation opened with gusto and flair. The event opened with Miss Grand Malaysia 2018, Debra Jeanne Poh. She stepped out alluringly onto the stage, clad in a sexy dress. At the front and center, she started to dance.
The Temperature Raising Swimwear Final
The temperature within the ballroom definitely went up as the swimwear final began. There was no end in sight of legs for days! The beautiful, sexy ladies donned matching Bikini Malaysia swimwear and platform heels.
The Elegant Evening Gown Final
The Coronation Night went onto the Evening Gown final. Audiences watched in admiration as the gorgeous finalists strut elegantly on stage. All of them dressed to kill in exquisite evening gowns. One by one the ladies graced the stage in a slow catwalk. All while dreamy, romantic music played in the background. During this the emcees gave commentary.
The Final Segment; Leading Up To Coronation
The Top 12 finalists continued onto the next segment. One by one, the 12 finalists who were lined up on stage gave an opening statement. The opening statements were on what the finalists wanted the world to know. Many of the statements were in line with Miss Grand International’s main aim. Which is to stop war and end violence.
- Saroopdeep Kaur Bath (Saroop) from Perak
- Haaraneei Muthu Kumar (Haara) from Selangor
- Lishalliny Kanaran (Lisha) from Selangor
- Mel Dequanne Abar (Mel) from Sabah
- Julie Minele Senele (Julie) from Sarawak
The Coronation of Miss Grand Malaysia 2019
Finally! The moment everyone had been waiting for came. It was time to crown Miss Grand Malaysia 2019. But first, the emcees invited Debra Jeanne Poh, Miss Grand Malaysia 2018 on stage. It was a bittersweet moment for last year’s winner. Her reign had come to an end and it was time to name a new Miss Grand Malaysia. She gave an emotional last speech and made her final walk as Miss Grand Malaysia 2018.
The Beautiful Winners of The Final Coronation
The biggest title of the night, and the title that the whole pageant has lead up to is the Miss Grand Malaysia 2019 tiltle. Besides that, 4 subsidiary titles were up for grabs. Of which were Miss Social Media, Best in Swimwear, Best in Evening Gown, and Miss Popular Vote.
- Miss Viral – 11, Malle Christian Anderson (Malle) from Sabah
- Best in Swimwear – 20, Haaraneei Muthu Kumar (Haara) from Selangor
- Best in Evening Gown – 20, Haaraneei Muthu Kumar (Haara) from Selangor
- Miss Popular Vote – 5, Emily Chieng Dee Ling from Sarawak
- 2nd Runner-up – Haaraneei Muthu Kumar (Haara) from Selangor
- 1st Runner-up – Saroopdeep Kaur Bath (Saroop) from Perak
- Winner and Miss Grand Malaysia 2019 – Mel Dequanne Abar (Mel) from Sabah
A Night to Remember
It was a momentous night for Miri, Sarawak. The chance to host Miss Grand Malaysia 2019 National Pageant was an amazing new opportunity. And a great initiative to support the Discover More of Sarawak campaign.