Japan Airlines is giving away 50k FREE flights to international tourists this Feb 2020!!!
Good news everyone!! Japan Airlines is giving away 50,000 free round-trip air tickets to international tourists starting this February 2020 for flights between the months of July until September as part of the “Your Japan 2020” campaign that is launched by the Japan Tourism Agency and also to provide some convenience for travelers going to the Tokyo Olympics. This move is to encourage visitors to travel within Japan’s less visited locations as the air tickets are for domestic destinations.
The tickets are to four different locations in Japan and it will be a matter of luck for the travelers as they won’t know where they’re going until the application is successful.
However, in order to win free tickets, one must comply or know the following:
- Application to Japan Airline’s Mileage Bank frequent flier program
- Travel period is from 1st July 2020 (Wed) to 30th September (Wed)
- Applicants must have an international passport that is not from Japan or if you have a PR outside Japan
- Applicants will only know where they are travelling to within 3 days of their application through email and other messaging mediums
- Apply in a group of no more than 4 people
- Choose from three or five departure/arrival time slots when applying
- To key in the departure date and flight number of the selected flight to Japan
More information regarding Japan Airline’s giveaway will be released in early January, and applications open in late February. Applications will be on a first-come, first-served basis.